- Orders below $50 = Freight is $14.95 (including GST Australia wide)
- Orders $50-$99 = Freight is $9.95(including GST Australia wide) (except bulky orders)
- Orders $99+ = Freight is FREE (including GST Australia wide) (except bulky orders)
- Bulky orders = Freight is $29.95 (inc GST Australia wide). Examples: motow, ramps, bulk orders of more than nine items.
Information is provided on each product page if the item has a freight charge.
Peter Stevens Motorcycles uses various freight providers depending on your location, but most orders are sent via Australia Post.
We send most orders via Registered Post. Please contact us if you would like to know shipping times and postage upgrade costs.
All orders require a signature upon delivery. If no-one is in attendance at time of delivery, the order will be diverted to the closest Australia Post outlet, or relevant courier depot.
WE DO NOT ALLOW PACKAGES TO BE LEFT UNATTENDED OR WITHOUT A SIGNATURE.
If paying with Paypal, we will only send to the address lodged with Paypal.
Your card or your Paypal will be charged at the time of purchase.
Then we despatch web orders Monday through to Friday; we will make every effort to despatch your order within 2 working days whenever possible
(we can't ship or process orders on weekends or public holidays). All orders are despatched out of Melbourne.
Most orders are stored at our main warehouse and sent ASAP. However, due to the huge range of items and parts we offer to you,
individual products may be gathered from any of our 8 store locations, or 2 warehouses, to our main warehouse.
Then they are checked, packed, and shipped to you. Because of this, shipping times may be extended by 7-10 working days depending on the supply location of your item/s.
Australian External Territories will be considered International Orders and will have a freight charge applied equal to our freight cost to pack and send the item. (including Christmas Island and Cocos (Keeling) Islands)
In some instances your request to order may be declined where a prompt freight service cannot be offered. Any payments made will be refunded in full.
Due to the time frame for freight deliveries to these locations, no missing articles will be considered by Peter Stevens Motorcycles or the relevant shipping company before a minimum of 3 months from shipping date.
Unfortunatley we do not currently send any orders or items overseas.
We always try and get our orders out as quickly as possible, however becuase we source items from multiple stores and warehouses, at times it can take 2-5 business days to post your order from our warehouse.
If your order has not been sent after 5 business days, please submit an enquiry so we can follow this up for you.
Once your order is packed and sent, you will receive a tracking email from Shippit, with a consignment number and the carrier details, which can also be tracked via the links below:
The stock quantities displayed on this website are the combined stock of several stores.
Online stock quantities are updated throughout the day, however in some situations stock may have sold out in store without removing availability online. We reserve the right to decline an order based on lack of stock availability, but we will always get in contact with you!
If you see an item on our site and would like to come in store and try it on please call the store first to confirm they have stock in your size.
Not all of our stores stock all sizes.
Our store locations and contact details can be found here: www.peterstevens.com.au/locator
Please quote the "SKU" displayed at upper right of each product page when enquiring about stock.
Terms And Conditions
Harley-Davidson® Finance is a registered brand name of Harley-Davidson Financial Services International, INC. and is operated under sub-licence by St. George Bank – a Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141, Australian credit licence and AFSL 233714, which provides the Auto Finance, Credit Criteria, Fees, Charges and Terms and Conditions apply. Harley-Davidson Finance is not available in New Zealand.
** Finance is subject to credit approval and loan criteria. Fees and charges are payable.Credit provided by BOQ Credit Pty Ltd (BOQC) ABN 92 080 151 266 (Australian Credit Licence number 393331) trading as Harley-Davidson Finance. BOQC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of Queensland Limited ABN 32 009 656 740 (BOQ). BOQ does not guarantee or otherwise support the obligations or performance of BOQC or the products it offers.
Win a full gear set by purchasing a $10 raffle ticket HARLEY HEAVEN (THE ‘FUNDRAISER’) ABN 56 003 059 354
100% of all ticket sales will be split equally to the below 3 charities ( The fundraiser has written permission to fundraise on their behalf)
- a) Wildlife Victoria
- b) Salvation Army
- c) Red Cross Disaster Relief
What is the prize?
- Full gear set per Harley Heaven store up to the value of $1,500 RRP per store per set
- Total prize pool 6 x Gear Sets (Total value dependant of winner’s gear selection- maximum value $1,500 per set)
- Gear sets can comprise of some or all of the following helmet, jacket (or jersey), pants/jeans, a pair of boots or shoes and a pair of gloves- depending on riders needs
- The prize is non-transferable for cash or exchange and no cash alternative is available
- All tickets are non-refundable
- The prize will be sent via express post or can be selected in store– The Fundraiser is not liable for any loss or damage while in transit (Tracking numbers will be provided to the winner)
- The Competition opens at 9 am (EST) on 20/01/2020 and closes at 5:00 pm (EST) on 11 /2/2020
What do you need to do to enter?
- Purchase a $10 (AUD) raffle ticket from a Peter Stevens motorcycle store
- Purchase a ticket from our website: E- https://www.harleyheaven.com.au/bush-fire-appeal-raffle-2020.html- E-raffle tickets are virtual and no physical ticket will be posted
- Receipt numbers are the ‘raffle numbers’ (E-raffle & in-store tickets)
- The more tickets purchased the more chances you will have to win
- The winner is drawn 11th February 2020
- All entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
What are the conditions of entry?
- To enter this Competition, you must: be aged 16 or over
- You are not eligible to enter if you are an employee.
- When will the winners be chosen?
- The winner will be drawn at random – that has met the entry criteria
- The Fundraiser will attempt to notify the winners using contact details as given at the POS in As400 or within Eventbrite ticket provided at the time of the entry.
- Should the Fundraiser be unable to contact the winner or the winner has not identified themselves as the winner from notification given by 5 pm on 13/02/2020. The Promoter reserves the
- Right to forfeit the prize, repeat the selection process and choose a replacement winner.
- The Fundraiser will conduct a redraw if applicable. The redraw will be conducted 12:00 (EST ) 16/02/2020 at 9 Kimpton way Altona Vic 3018.
- The winner’s names will be published and announced on our website and social platforms and available upon request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- By entering the Fundraiser, you agree to your personal information being used for the purposes described in these Terms and Conditions, including the purposes of assessing your eligibility, administering the Raffle, prize fulfilment, and for contacting you if you are selected as a winner.
- By participating in the Fundraiser, you hereby warrant that all personal information submitted by you is true, current and complete and that the e-mail address you submit is accurate and valid.
- Any entry made or attempted to be made in a manner which in the Fundraiser’s reasonable opinion is contrary to the spirit of these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unfair to other entrants will be invalid and may result in your disqualification from the Fundraiser
- The winner acknowledges that all intellectual property rights belonging to the Fundraiser, such as but not limited to the Peter Stevens Motorcycles logos, as well as the intellectual property rights of its partners and sponsors and any audiovisual material produced containing images of the Raffle winners are and shall remain the Fundraiser’s sole and exclusive property or its partners or sponsors.
- The Fundraiser cannot accept any responsibility or liability for any injuries, damages or death caused by prize pool
- All manufactures warranty still applies to all selected prize
- The Fundraiser cannot accept any responsibility error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission or mail delivery, communications line failure, theft, destruction, corruption, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
- In the event of any dispute, whether such dispute concerns the conduct or eligibility of participants, results or any and all other matters relating to the Fundraiser, the decision of the Fundraiser shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.