Engineered with the belief that thrill comes not only from what you ride, but how you ride, the Street Rod is designed for riders craving performance and power, while being quick and nimble when navigating city streets. At the top of this bike’s enhancements is a new High Output Revolution X™ 750cc engine, and is matched with sharper chassis geometry and an aggressive riding position.
Inspired by pure Harley-Davidson quality, additional performance and styling enhancements include:
- Enhanced chassis with improved suspension and greater lean angle for sportier handling
- A flat, drag-style handlebar putting the rider in a fist-forward posture on the bike
- A new seat shape to fit the rider’s contour and seat height raised to 765mm to enhance the rider’s view forward.
- New forged foot controls and aluminium foot pegs situated for a comfortable seating position and also making it easy for riders to get feet
- down to the ground at stops
- 17-inch front and rear Split 7 Spoke Black Cast Wheels and new Michelin Scorcher 21 radial tyres; Front 120/70 R17 V, Rear 160/60 R17
- Dual 300mm-diameter front disc brakes with ABS
- New color-matched speed screen, and a short aggressive street fighter-inspired tail
- LED tail lamp and turn signals
|Engine Capacity (rounded)||750cc|
|Engine Details||High Output Revolution X™ 750cc engine|
|Lights||LED tail lamp and turn signals|
|Chassis type||Enhanced chassis with improved suspension and greater lean angle for sportier handling|
|Tyres description||Michelin Scorcher 21 radial tyres; Front 120/70 R17 V, Rear 160/60 R17|
|Front Tyre||120/70 R17|
|Rear Tyre||160/60 R17|
|Front Wheel Size||17-inch|
|Rear Wheel Size||17-inch|
|Wheel type||Split 7 Spoke Black Cast Wheels|
|Brakes||Dual 300mm-diameter front disc brakes with ABS|
|MPN||Does not apply|
Be the first to review this product
Book an appointment
please fill out your details and we’ll get back to you asap with your booking confirmation.
Please book me in to chat about the...