Screamin' Eagle Milwaukee-Eight Stage IV Kit - 114 To 117 CI
The addition of the large 64mm bore throttle body and high-flow injectors provides great acceleration from first gear through sixth and exceptional response at the twist of the throttle. Designed for a high level of flexibility, this package is ideal for riders who want stump pulling torque throughout the rpm range and also crave plenty of arm-pulling acceleration when you whack the throttle.
- Black highlighted
- The Stage IV 114 to 117 upgrade increases power by up to 40% when compared to the Original Equipment engine configurations
- Delivers increased response throughout the entire RPM range
- Maintains flat torque curve from cruising RPM to redline
- Can be installed without removing the engine from the chassis
- Retains Original Equipment Factory Warranty
- Screamin’ Eagle® Cylinder Heads with Performance Valve Springs, Throttle Body, High Flow Injectors, Bolt-On Cylinders, Pistons, Piston Rings, Cam, Cam Bearings, Tappets, Head Gaskets, Top End, Cylinder Base and Cam Cover Gaskets, and Clutch Springs
Fits ’18-later Softail® and ’17-later Touring models equipped with air/oil cooled 114CI Milwaukee-Eight® engine. Does not fit Trike models. Requires separate purchase of Cam Drive Retention Kit P/N 25566-06. Installation may require Cam Spacer Kit P/N 25928-06. All models require ECM calibration with Screamin’ Eagle® Pro Street Tuner for proper installation.
|MPN||Does not apply|