BRAND NEW and GENUINE HARLEY Screamin Eagle Performance
ST Performance Spark Plug Pair
Featuring Double Platinum Coat
FOR STANDARD COMPRESSION ENGINES
Designed for modified engines, including those fitted with performance carburettors, high flow air cleaners, cam shafts, exhaust systems and ignition systems, but keeping stock compression ratios
1984-1999 Evo 1340 engined models
1975-1981 Shovelhead 74 c.i. & 80 c.i. models
Includes 2 Plugs
Genuine HARLEY DAVIDSON Part 32189-10
Screamin Eagle ST Performance Plugs feature:
- double platinum coating for superior erosion resistance and extended life.
- The “V-trimmed” ground electrode reduces shrouding of the flame front to promote flame propagation, and the fine wire center electrode enhances start ups and ignitability.
- Screamin’ Eagle ST Plugs feature Ribbed Core Technology (RCT) that provides resistance to fouling, and are designed with Original Equipment-style noise suppression to prevent electrical interference with radios and CB communication equipment.
- Works great in racing applications where rich air/ fuel conditions are required.
- Unique style with Screamin’ Eagle logo.