Win a Harley–Davidson Weekend Getaway: Competition Terms and Conditions | Competition has now closed. We'll post the winner here soon!
Harley Heaven (The ‘Promoter’) ABN 23 003 776 051
What are these Terms and Conditions?
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern the Promoter’s competition giving you the chance to Win a Harley Davidson Weekend getaway (“Competition”). By entering this Competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. You should read them carefully and we recommend you save a copy of them for your reference.
What is the prize?
There will be one prize per Harley Heaven Store – a total of 6 prizes available to be won! Each prize will include:
- Two (2) days Harley-Davidson Touring Model rental (approximate rental valued to AUD$1,000 for two days hire of a Harley Davidson Motorcycle).
- One (1) Night Accommodation at your choice of hotel (to the maximum value of $250.00 AUD) to be used between 8/11/16 and 8/11/17.
- $500 voucher to spend on Harley-Davidson Merchandise in-store at any Harley Heaven Dealership.
- Total prize pool value AUD$1,750 approx
1. The prize is non-transferable for cash or exchange and no cash alternative is available.
2. Winner must collect the prize from their nearest or nominated Harley Heaven store in person and present their full valid Motorcycle licence.
3. Once agreement and bookings are made, appointment or purchases have been finalised - no refund or changes can or will be made from the company’s end. The onus will be on the winner to make further agreements
4. The rental of the Harley Davidson Motorcycle is purely a weekend rental (two (2) days and cannot be hired for any period longer than two (2) days. This is a rental of a new Harley Davidson, and cannot be redeemable for cash replacement).
When can you enter the Competition?
6. The Competition opens at 9:00 (EST) on 19/09/2016 and closes at 31/10/2016 (11:59 EST)
7. The draw will take place on 12:00 (EST) 7/11/2016 at Harley Heaven Head Office - 9 Kimpton Way, Altona 3018
8. The winner will be announced on the 8/11/2016 – and will be notified by using the contact details provided (via email or phone)
What do you need to do to enter?
9. To enter, you can either:
- a. Via online: http://www.harleyheaven.com.au/sign-up to update your customer details or enter your new sign-up details
- c. Via instore: Visit any Harley Heaven store to sign-up or update your customer details via sign-up forms found at the counters.
- d. NOTE: You must fill in the competition form completely whether it is online or instore and provide relevant contact details.
10. One fully completed form submitted either through online or in-store constitutes one valid entry (“Valid Entry”) into the Competition. Only one entry per person is permitted. If the Promoter reasonably suspects you have made or attempted to make more than one entry, it may treat any subsequent entries as invalid.
11. All entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. Incomplete or corrupt entries will not be accepted.
What are the conditions of entry?
12. There is no charge to enter the Competition other than the usual Internet connection charges payable to your service provider and/or Telephone Company.
13. To enter this Competition, you must:
- a) Must hold an unrestricted motorcycle licence – valid within the holders State or residence.
- b) Must have ambulance cover
- c) Answer the Competition questions; and
- d) Submit the entry form via one of two methods - either the online form, or by submitting the fill-in entry from in-store or updating your details online or in-store and complete all mandatory fields
- e) Must be the nominated rider only
- f) There will be one winner per Harley Heaven Store – a total of six ( 6) winners, one from each store:- Harley Heaven Melbourne, Harley Heaven Ringwood, Harley Heaven Dandenong, Harley Heaven Sydney, Harley Heaven Adelaide, Harley Heaven Western Sydney.
14. You are not eligible to enter if you are an employee, or partner or immediate family member of an employee of the Promoter or any third party company or agency directly connected with the creation or administration of this Competition.
Winner must read and sign Harley Heaven Test Ride as well as insurance and liability forms at the time of bike collection.
When will the winners be chosen?
15. This is a game of chance - therefore the winner will be selected randomly via a computer generated program on the 7 November 2016.
16. The Promoter will attempt to notify the winners using the contact details provided (Via email or phone) at the time of the entry. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner or the winner has not identified themselves as the winner from notification given by 5pm on 14th November 2016, the Promoter reserves the right to forfeit the prize, repeat the selection process and choose a replacement winner.
16.1. The promoter will conduct a redraw if applicable in line with term 16. The redraw will be conducted 12:00 (EST) 15/11/2016 at 9 Kimpton way Altona Vic 3018. Redraw winners will also be notified as per term 12.
16.2. The winner’s names will be available upon request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and announced on the 8th November 2016 and the winner’s name and State will feature within customer newsletter and feature within our website.
17. The winner will book a time with their chosen store within 28 days following notification of their prize, promoter is not liable for any damages that may occur while in transit from store to winner’s home.
18. The winner must visit a Harley Heaven store to collect their prize, the promoter is not liable for any travel or expense costs that the winner may incur to collect their prize.
How will my personal information be used?
21. If you are a winner, you will be required to participate in publicity in connection with the Competition. You agree that we can use your name and photo on social media as ‘the winner’ and off-line in all media and press releases about or reporting on the Competition, the Event or the Promoter.
22. By entering the competition you agree to become part of our database and receive communication from Harley Heaven via email and SMS, upon first communication you can choose to ‘opt-out’
23. By entering the Competition, you agree to your personal information being used for the purposes described in these Terms and Conditions, including the purposes of assessing your eligibility, administering the Competition, prize fulfilment, and for contacting you if you are selected as a winner.
24.By participating in the Competition you hereby warrant that all personal information submitted by you is true, current and complete and that the e-mail address you submit is accurate and valid.
25. Any entry made or attempted to be made in a manner which in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion is contrary to the spirit of these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unfair to other entrants will be invalid and may result in your disqualification from the Competition. Examples of entries or behaviour which are not allowed include fraudulent entries, bulk entries, automated entries, cheating, hacking or deception.
26. Subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice in circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control where the Promoter reasonably considers such cancellation or amendment is unavoidable.
27. The winner acknowledges that all intellectual property rights belonging to the Promoter, such as but not limited to the Harley Heaven logos, as well as the intellectual property rights of its partners and sponsors and any audio visual material produced containing images of the Competition winners are and shall remain the Promoter’s sole and exclusive property or its partners or sponsors.
28. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility or liability for any injuries, damages or death caused while riding the motorcycle.
30. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission or mail delivery, communications line failure, theft, destruction, corruption, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
31. The Promoter shall not have any liability and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant in this Competition or resulting from the Prize.
32. In the event of any dispute, whether such dispute concerns the conduct or eligibility of participants, results or any and all other matters relating to the Competition, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no
33. By participating in the Competition and filling in the entry form (whether online or instore) you hereby warrant that all personal information submitted by you will be used in promotional purposes by the Promoter for future promotions, offers, deals, product launches, newsletters, sms message alerts, news and information as offered by your opt-in of your information within the entry form.